Re: You too can be replaced by a sales pitch... #humor

Tom Short <tom.short@...>

Honestly, though, has anyone gotten *more* value from an outside
resource than this, no matter what the price? Fifteen hundred dollar
conferences, three thousand dollar a day consultants, etc. Can anyone
provide details of the amount spent and the value received, that would
suggest that the current offer is a lousy deal?

--- In sikmleaders@..., "bruce richard" <brucer51@...>
wrote:

This just came into my mailbox recently and I had to chuckle at the
idea
that for a mere 250 depreciated US dollars you get a total KM
solution
complete with powerpoint slides...

https://www.itbusinessedge.com/commerce/?c=607
<https://www.itbusinessedge.com/commerce/?c=607>