Re: Knowledge Management and the Learning Organization #learning

Derek Bostic

I am also new to the field but I am housed within HR and Talent Development.  While we are still building our framework and testing our approaches, my immediate questions would tie to employee development planning and succession planning.  From my perspective, there is quite a bit of overlap and integration with KM - Learning & Development - Workforce Planning. I have had success working our our HR Business Partners and asking where their current challenges are and how could KM be part of that solution.  I'm excited to hear updates about your journey and endeavors!