Re: Looking for Fellow Junior KM Consultants #local

Guillermo A. Galdamez

Hi Ivan,

I would consider myself a junior KM consultant, and I would be happy to connect. Are you in DC?  If so, it would make meeting up easier.
Feel free to send me an email at ggaldamez@... or add me on linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/guillermogaldamez

Best regards,

Guillermo

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 1:17 PM Ivan Butina ivan.butina@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Fellow KM Colleagues,

My name is Ivan Butina and I'm a 34 years old KM consultant working mostly on communities of practice, collaboration, and event design and facilitation. However, I'm interested and have been expanding into other areas of KM. So far, I've been consulting with the World Bank Group.

Recently a colleague asked me if I know of any junior KM consultants. This made me realize that I don't know anyone with that profile outside the World Bank Group. So, to be able to answer questions like the one I was asked and to benefit from a community of peers, I'm looking for other KM consultants, more on the junior side, with whom to connect.

If you know of anyone that corresponds to this profile or if you are one, please, do let me  know.

Many thanks,
Ivan