Re: Seeking Help Formulating Rules of Governance #wikis #governance

Robert L. Bogue

Mark –

Can I ask what the purpose of the governance is?  There’s an inverse relationship between the amount of sharing and the number of rules so I generally keep the rules pretty lightweight.

More frequently the challenge is setting the standard behavior which is much more shaping and steering.  (Governance’s root is steering but that’s not the common use today.)

Can you share more about the outcome you want?

Rob

Robert L. Bogue