Re: KM Related Conferences and Training #learning #conferences

Boris Jaeger

Tom,

which of these conferences you should attend depends on YOUR needs
(e.g. academic vs practice, IT focus vs human fous, etc.) and other
factors (e.g. budget, location, etc.). Every single person has
different needs and thus will find different conferences useful to
attend.

Just tell us a little bit about YOUR needs or background so people can
recommend a conference to attend.

Regards,
Boris

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Short" <tom.short@...> wrote:

Comprehensiveness is good. And these lists and calendars appear to
have the KM landscape pretty well covered, in terms of conference
offerings.

Given the vast array of options, I'd be interested to know which of
these people find most useful. I can generally only go to one of
these a year, so I have to be selective.