Re: Does anyone have tool for cleaning reporting documentum (doc mgt system) hits and downloads? #value #metrics

Pugh, Katrina <katrina.pugh@...>

John –

I completely agree.  Absolutely, we are tracking both quantitative and qualitative measures (and rich success stories).  We’re even preparing to use the concept from Stan Garfield of having reuse stories submitted monthly and “Stars” awards.

The concern here is getting this part of the “quantitative” side.  We’re learning about the constraints of usage metrics in Documentum.

Kate

Katrina Pugh
VP, Knowledge Management
IT Center of Excellence
Fidelity Investments, Personal and Workplace Investing
400 Puritan Way M3J
Marlborough, MA 01752
(O) 508 357 3236
(M) 781 258 0920
katrina.pugh@...
Email
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person without authorization from Fidelity Investments.