From: "jedlo@... [sikmleaders]" <sikmleaders@...>
Date: 9/28/18 20:16 (GMT+05:45)
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] SharePoint Libraries: categories vs folders - a tactical question for the community

Hi All - in the processing of rolling  out  SharePoint to the enterprise. We are already committed to introducing mandatory metadata tagging through SharePoint term stores. With regard to 'libraries' someone on the team has suggested turning off the ability to create folders and teaching colleagues how to use the categories feature. My question is whether any of you have forced the category feature and turned off the folders function? Greatly appreciate your thoughts and experience..