Re: Does anyone have tool for cleaning reporting documentum (doc mgt system) hits and downloads? #value #metrics

Bernadette Boas <bernadette.boas@...>

Very interesting and definitely warrants a review. Thanks

Bernadette Boas

To: sikmleaders@...
From: TPangakis@...
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:00:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Re: Does anyone have tool for cleaning reporting documentum (doc mgt system) hits

Hi all,

Kate and I have been exchanging e-mail about Omniture SiteCatalyst for traffic monitoring of access points.  To summarize: Adding some JavaScript to web pages (assuming a license with Omniture, of course), enables the sending of user data to a comprehensive data warehouse.  Through path analysis, you can determine WHAT users choose and, applying skills and experience - you (the knowledge analyst) can theorize WHY they chose it and WHERE the gaps are, for a particular subset.

Consider:
http://www.omniture.com
And: http://jordy.gundy.org/omniture-success-kit/

Tara Pangakis