Re: KPIs Comparison Study #metrics

Soha Radwan

Thanks a lot Lauran and Jean

We are members of APQC and are working on this in parallel.

Thanks and regards,
Soha

On Tuesday, 5 March 2019, 19:18:22 GMT+4, 'Trees, Lauren' ltrees@... [sikmleaders] wrote:

Hi Soha,

I highly recommend filling out APQC’s Knowledge Management Benchmarks and Metrics survey. It’s completely free, and you don’t have to be an APQC member. You will get a customized report back comparing your performance to the overall data set, as well as peers in your industry, revenue range, and region. It includes some helpful metrics around staffing, cost/cost breakdown, cycle time, business value, and so on. You can download the full survey at the link above to see what KPIs are included. Feel free to get in touch if you have questions.

Lauren Trees
Principal Research Lead, KM | APQC
Office: +1-713-685-7220
Email:
ltrees@...  | Web: www.apqc.org
From: <sikmleaders@...> on behalf of "soha radwan soharadwan@... [sikmleaders]" <sikmleaders@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:47 AM
To: "sikmleaders@..." <sikmleaders@...>
Subject: [sikmleaders] KPIs Comparison Study

Hi All,

One of the Dubai Government organizations aims for bench-marking the results of its innovation& Knowledge Management KPIs with relevant results achieved by international organizations.

Could you pls. recommend trusted sources? They can also consider customized reports if the study will cover the required results.

Thanks a lot.

Soha.