Re: March 2019 SIKM Call: Patrick Lambe - Knowledge Audits #monthly-call #maturity #audit

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Hi,

I will probably miss this but I am looking forward to listening to the recording. I am looking forward to the book even more. From the little that I have seen, it mixes Patrick's trademark philosophical depth, practical nous, and dry wit. He takes the greyest of subjects and makes them compelling.His next book will doubtless be "Watching Paint Dry: A Knowledge Perspective" and it will still be damn good.

Regards,

Matt

On Tuesday, 19 March 2019, 12:13:15 am AEDT, stangarfield@... [sikmleaders] wrote:

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call