NASA knowledge management story & creating Fellowship program #case-studies #knowledge-transfer

Sahar Khanloo

Dear All,

Can you help me to find some more information available about Nasa's KM journey and specifically when they introduced the different Expert levels within organization.

This was accompanied by "knowledge Transfer" program which was called also Fellowship. So when the person reached to a senior expert status, he needed to automatically got to a Knowledge transfer program to ensure his knowledge was transferred to the Next Experts.

I would see this as a Good Practice of sharing & securing knowledge, more view or information is much appreciated!

Thanks & regards

Sahar