From: sikmleaders@... <sikmleaders@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:27 AM
To: Chris Collison chris.collison@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...>
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] ServiceNow Knowledge Admin - Training?

Hi, I have experience with the KCS method applied in ServiceNow. You can find detailed information about KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) on this website: https://library.serviceinnovation.org/KCS   ServiceNow is a KCS Verified tool, so this methodology might help you to set up your knowledge base in ServiceNow (it's not a ServiceNow instruction, though, if that's what you're looking for).

 Let me know if you need more information or have any questions!

Carla

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 12:40 AM kimahmer@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

Hello! I've been absent in the group for a long time but hope to begin to participate again. Is anyone managing a ServiceNow Knowledge base out there? I'm looking for training and can't seem to find any specific to the KM admin role. I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Thanks!