Re: 2019 Midwest KM Symposium #conferences

Chet Robinson

Hello, I invite all KM professionals, especially those who are relatively new to the field, to join us for what should be an informative and collegial time. After managing content and collaboration-related KM responsibilities as part of my marketing roles for nearly a decade, I took a lead KM role within Teradata's professional services organization in 2016.  Attending the 2018 KM Midwest Symposium helped further clarify my appreciation of the many disciplines within KM. I had previously attended KMWorld and appreciated the experience, but the Symposium's value for me was the quality of the networking and interactions one can have with a more modest sized group.

I have assisted the planning team for this year's symposium, primarily focused on developing content that can help generate discussion about the ways in which KM leaders can most effectively demonstrate the relevance of what we do to both front-line knowledge workers and senior executives. If you have any experience or thought leadership about how to best approach this challenge or other "burning platforms," please take the time to visit the symposium site and submit your proposal.

Sincerely,
Chet Robinson
Knowledge Management Lead - Regions, Go to Market Operations
Teradata