Re: June 2019 SIKM Call: Kate Pugh - Conversational AI #monthly-call #conversation #AI

Mark Zoeckler

Hi Stan - Could you possibly change my email address for this group to zoeckler.mark@... - or is that something I have to do with Yahoo Groups?

I hope you are doing well.

Mark

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 9:15 PM stangarfield@... [sikmleaders] <sikmleaders@...> wrote:

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 166th monthly call. Here are the details:

Thanks to Kate for presenting and to the many members who participated in the conversation. Please continue the discussion in the Yahoo! Group by replying to this thread.

Tweets and group chat comments

  • From Joe Raimondo: Elucidating SIKM Leaders session with Kate Pugh on Conversational AI
  • David Eddy mentioned the 90-9-1 Rule of Thumb. My article on this - Fact or Fiction? https://www.
  • Tom Barfield mentioned https://www.touchcast.com
  • From Vijayanandam V M: Kate, I have a use case in our enterprise to link to Conversational AI. "Decision making in organization moving from virtual meetings to Conversational chat apps like WhatsApp"