Re: Request for Sharing KM practices benchmarks #KM101 #vision

Phil Verghis

Hi Sahar,

Sounds like an exciting time.

I’ll be glad to chat with you. While we don’t do KM-specific consulting anymore (our software is a digital coach for support/operations managers to help them think strategically while still rocking their day jobs), my career has been spent in operations. I’ll be glad to see if there is anything I can do to pay it forward.

Meetme.so/philv_extra dot com

Peace,

Phil