Seeking KM employment in Boston or remote #jobs #personal

Ray Sims

Hello,

I have 16 years of knowledge management experience -- six years as the leader of a KM function at Cambridge Technology Partners and Novell, and 10 years as knowledge manager for the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications industry vertical at Deloitte. I also have experience and skill as a business analyst, project manager, and product owner. I have worked for manufacturing, software, and professional services firms.

I am currently in early retirement and anxious to get back to work in a challenging KM role as a manager or individual contributor.

I live north of Boston and I am open to considering junior roles and contract, part-time, or temporary positions.

Best regards,

Ray Sims

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rsims/

http://the12thchapter.com