CFP: International Conference on Next Generation Libraries-2019 (NGL-2019), December 12-14, 2019 | NIT Rourkela, India. #call-for #conferences

Bhojaraju Gunjal

Invitation & Call for PapersSubmission extended to 30th September 2019

International Conference on Next Generation Libraries-2019 (NGL-2019)

New Trends & Technologies, Collaboration & Community Engagement, Future Librarianship, Library Spaces & Services

December 12-14, 2019 | NIT Rourkela, India

 Web: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/ | E-mail: ngl2019.india@...

  Full paper Submission extended to 30th September 2019

Dear Professional Colleagues,

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that the International Conference on Next Generation Libraries-2019 (NGL-2019) on New Trends & Technologies, Collaboration & Community Engagement, Future Librarianship, Library Spaces & Services which will be held from December 12-14, 2019 at TIIR Auditorium, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India.

This conference is organised by Biju Patnaik Central Library, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India in association with Special Libraries Association (SLA, USA) - Asian Chapter, United Nations, India and IFLA-Asia and Oceania  NGL-2019 will provide a platform to discuss on the above themes along with related issues and challenges and probable solutions to overcome risks associated with the future of different types of libraries. NGL-2019 provides an excellent opportunity for all including Librarians, Information Professionals, Knowledge Managers, Researchers and Practitioners to share experiences, ideas, research results, meeting and networking in all aspects of new Emerging Technology in Libraries.

Therefore, on behalf of the Organizing Committee, I extend you a warm invitation to Call for Papers and Participate in the NGL- 2019 in which renowned personalities from the library profession will deliberate across the globe. I am sure that the discussions and interaction during the conference will promote a wider understanding of the subject. I take this opportunity to extend my invitation to you to contribute the research/case studies to theme and sub-themes for the presentation and publication. I look forward to receiving your paper and solicit your participation in this prestigious conference.

Important Dates:

Full Paper submission deadline:

30th  September 2019 (Extended)

Full Paper  Notification of acceptance:

10th  October 2019

Final Paper Submission deadline:

15th October 2019

Registration deadline for Authors:

1st  November  2019

Conference Dates:

12-14  December 2019

For more details about Call for Papers, Registration and other details refer: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/

We look forward to meeting you at Rourkela, India.

With regards

Bhojaraju Gunjal, Ph.D

Convener & Organizing Secretary - NGL-2019

Deputy Librarian, Biju Patnaik Central Library,

National Institute of Technology Rourkela.

Rourkela - 769008. Odisha. INDIA.

Phone: 0061-2462101 / 9040511891

E-mail: ngl2019.india@... ;  library@...

Web: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/