Seeking employment or consulting opportunities #jobs #personal

nimmipal@...

Seeking employment or KM Consulting assignments

Hi
I am a KM professional with over 20 years of experience in KM, Innovation, business analysis, branding and learning. I'm looking for employment opportunities or consulting assignments in India or other countries with work permit support. I have conceived of various KM methodologies, frameworks and tools and also have exposure to creating cultural change. I can help formulate KM
Strategies or plan initiatives or suggest improvements to existing initiatives. Looking forward to the responses.
Regards
Nirmala