Whitepaper - The Road Ahead: Knowledge Management and Records Management Converge with Office 365 #SharePoint

Robert L. Bogue

Friends –

Last week at the ARMA conference I released a white paper I was working on “The Road Ahead: Knowledge Management and Records Management Converge with Office 365.”  The public link to get the whitepaper is at https://thorprojects.com/connect/gifts/white-papers/the-road-ahead/

For this group, if any of you would like to see it without the form, you can get it from https://thorprojects.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/Anon/EQNK14JMtqZIuMeBMiXDkbkBkRbuPm0k5SH0AfEhIZVaLw?e=M0hUlv

I’d love feedback on the document.  While it’s not perfect, I think it can provide some framing to folks who don’t see the path ahead of us.

I’m sorry I won’t get to see anyone at KMWorld this year, but hope those who are going have a great event.

Rob

Robert L. Bogue

O: (317) 844-5310  M: (317) 506-4977 Blog: http://www.thorprojects.com/blog

Are you burned out?  https://ExtinguishBurnout.com can help you get out of it.