Would appreciate comments on a little paper #vision

Cornejo Castro, Miguel <miguel.cornejo@...>

Hello all,

I'm almost new on the list and I've had very little opportunity to participate yet, but I'm enjoying the conversations and the conference call... and your experience.

And I would like to take advantage of it :-). Here:
http://emekaeme.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/visions-of-km-2-paper-finished-at-last/

is a paper I've tinkering with for a long while. It aims to be a primer about knowledge management for business managers. And you are especially well placed to be judges of it.

In other words: I'd appreciate your opinions, criticism, comments. Very much.

It's a 1,3 MB PDF file, 27 pages. No consultant sales brochure. Some of you may have seen some of the previous drafts :-).

Looking forward to your comments, here or on the blog, best regards,

Miguel