From: Maria Svoisky <arthemis28@...>
Date: 11/22/19 04:54 (GMT+05:45)
To: SIKM@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] KMS for Non-Profit Network

Alina,
Let me know if you need any help with Confluence  or ShrePoint. I know both of them  pretty well. :)
If I remember  correctly,  Confluence  has a free trial  that you can check online.
For SharePoint, you can also view some tutorial videos (though for some reason most are around document  management  per se, and now KM).Confluence is probably  easier to set with limited resources, while SharePoint has more robust capabilities.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019, 9:41 AM Alina Pukhovskaya <alina.pukhovskaya@...> wrote:
Hi Maria - thank you for such a fast reply!

I am not familiar with "Confluence", but see that it keeps coming up through the discussions here. I will check it out in more details! And then will have probably hundred other questions

I will also look again into Office 365-Yammer-SharePoint set up

Thanks!

PS Just wondering if I can reply to this forum directly from the email that I received? It took me ages to get to the laptop :)

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 11:29 AM, Maria Svoisky wrote:
Confluence