Re: Informal Poll - What system/tool/platform do you use for KM #poll #tools

Aprill Allen

I'm in Melbourne (and a Knowledge Centered Service folk) and agree with a lot of what Matt has said. I move in a couple of different scenes: enterprise IT, where the clear majority are using ServiceNow, but I'm also hearing Ivanti Service Manager more often than I used to; and startups and digital native business where Slack, Zendesk, Jira/Confluence are all common. But there are some new names coming up that are worth a mention. Elevio is contextual in-app help that integrates with SaaS helpdesk platforms like Zendesk, Helpscout etc. And another one is Guru, which is a SaaS knowledge base that integrates with Slack and helpdesk platforms.
I tend to stay around customer service/support/success functions, so I have very little to do with Sharepoint.

cheers,
Aprill