Re: We need a team site. Will you create one for our organization? #collaboration #governance

Robert L. Bogue

One of the challenges that I see with customers is that the more environments you have the more people tend to either 1) wonder which environment they should use for different needs and their confusion either ends in not doing anything or cross posting.  or 2) They tend to only use the environment that they’re familiar with and there by ignore other potentially helpful places.

I’m always concerned when the governance is broken up into too many groups.  It feels like there should be guiding principles that are shared across all of the platforms.  In my opinion one of the problems we as consumers of the technology have is that even internal to companies like Microsoft, there’s competition between Teams and Yammer and this results in confusion in the market.

Rob

Robert L. Bogue

O: (317) 844-5310  M: (317) 506-4977 Blog: http://www.thorprojects.com/blog

Are you burned out?  https://ExtinguishBurnout.com can help you get out of it.