Inexpensive & easy tools and motivating knowledge sharing #art-of-KM #knowledge-sharing #tools

Caroline Bisch

Hello everyone,

For my chartered accountant thesis, I chose the theme of knowledge management in firms. There is a lot to do in the office in France ! I am targeting companies with less than 50 employees, which face problems of lack of attractiveness and employee retention. And the reuse of knowledge is a subject that is too often overlooked.  And I am looking for good practices in this area. My challenge is that my jury is demanding on management theses. So I have to bring very innovative ideas...
Could you please guide me on the following issues:
- inexpensive tools that can be easily implemented?
- original and innovative practices to mobilize employees around knowledge sharing

Thank you for your help.

Caroline Bisch