Re: Job Opening: Knowledge Manager at NICE in Hoboken NJ #jobs

Tracy McOrmond

I am looking for a remote KM position if anyone hears of one please let me know thanks
Tracy McOrmond

On Jan 23, 2020, at 6:02 PM, Karen Budelier Brown <kjbudelierbrown@...> wrote:

Dylan,

Thanks for thinking of me and sending this. Before I started my current job I may have considered this as it is what I was looking for in my next job.  I just started my job with Kronos on December 2 and I love it. I am 100% remote. I have a team of eight reporting to me that are also remote.

Thank you!

Karen

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 3:44 PM Dylan Williams <dylanwms@...> wrote:
A recruiter contacted me about this position in Hoboken, NJ (aka the birthplace of Frank Sinatra). See attached. One consideration for you: the role is NOT remote. The expectation is that you'll be in the office each day. Here is the recruiter's information, if you're interested:

Joel Wernick Contract Recruiter at NICE Ltd joel.wernick@... 917-520-3242

--
Karen Budelier Brown