KM Gap Assessment | KM Health check | KM Maturity Assessment #maturity #assessment

Minu Mittal

Questionnaire- What are some of the questions you would ask the Leadership, to assess gap in the Knowledge Flow. Do you have sample questionnaire of a KM Gap Assessment. any sample, template, or collateral you can share.

I am working on creating a best practice for constant feedback and one on one interview with the leadership. I will be happy to share it back with all the contributors. Happy to answer any questions.