Re: Best / Good KM-related Podcasts? #podcast

John Hovell

“Questions Worth Asking” has some KM in it over the seasons... https://questionsworthasking.podbean.com/. (Also in google play, Spotify, etc)

Thanks,
John

On 30 Jan 2020, at 10:26, David Graffagna <davidgraffagna@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I have found this group to be an very valuable source of insight, perspective and practical experience related to knowledge management ... so I'm tapping you once again for your knowledge.

Here's my question ... what are the best (or at least some good) KM-related podcasts out there? I have a new member of my KM Team who is essentially new to KM. He has a bit of a commute and likes to learn via podcasts.

I know APQC.org has a variety in their collection, but I'm looking for some additional perspective.

Any guidance or suggestion is much appreciated, and I'll be certain to summarize responses for all to benefit.

Best,

David