February 2020 SIKM Call: Luis Suarez - Impact of Data Analytics in Digital Transformation Programs #monthly-call #analytics #transformation

Stan Garfield

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 174th monthly call.
Here are the details.

Thanks to Luis for presenting, to Catherine Shinners, Andrew Trickett, and Kathy Hagen for their questions, and to those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread.

Here is the group chat transcript:

[2/18/2020 11:20:27 AM] Andrew Trickett: A variation is related to intranets - where good knowledge goes to die

[2/18/2020 11:50:10 AM] Kathy Hagen: I agree with you, and do give the tough messages. I think we can help them by providing a plan, a way forward to move from email so it doesn't seem like a daunting and overwhelming task. Break it down for them to see what they can do first

[2/18/2020 11:54:57 AM] Luis Suarez: Absolutely! Thanks, Kathy