Re: February 2020 SIKM Call: Luis Suarez - Impact of Data Analytics in Digital Transformation Programs #monthly-call #analytics #transformation

Beeta Tahmassebi

Hi Luis,

We’d also love to see the recordings of web sessions you may have.

Thanks,

Beeta

Beeta Tahmassebi, Director of Strategic Initiatives

EnCompass LLC | Direct: +1 301-287-8715

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn