Re: February 2020 SIKM Call: Luis Suarez - Impact of Data Analytics in Digital Transformation Programs #monthly-call #analytics #transformation

Hi Beeta,

Thanks a bunch for the feedback and for the info details. I have just done a quick scan of my personal knowledge hub and it looks like I have got recordings and some presentations on the methodology that are a bit over 5 years old. Still accurate and relevant, but perhaps not very pretty & shiny to match 2020's standards. I could share them here, but I almost feel embarrassed about how they look at the moment. Yikes!

If you are not too bothered about the form / shape of the slides, I'm happy to share them across...