Looking for opportunities in KM World #jobs #personal

Sonal Rachna

Hello KM Community,

I currently work with KPMG, US as a Content Manager (on contract). Though my office is in Montvale, NJ; I mostly work virtually. My contract will be over soon and I am looking for appropriate opportunities.

I have 14 years of experience in Market Research and Knowledge Management. In the past, I have worked with Deloitte (as a Full-time Manager) and have led multi-cultural service delivery teams. I have been a certified trainer and have trained Associates on soft-skills.

I am in US on L2 visa and will not require any sponsorship now or in future. Please refer me to any relevant position you may come across.

Regards,
Sonal