Re: Courses on Narrative Design? #learning #storytelling

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

I’m currently doing of Anecdote’s courses - which they have moved to a virtual classroom model: https://www.anecdote.com/

Matt Moore
+61 423 784 504

On Apr 9, 2020, at 2:56 AM, John Hovell <johnhovell@...> wrote:

Hi Tom and SIKM,

Regarding #NarrativeDesign and #Storytelling, a few names that come to mind are Steve Denning, Madelyn Blair, Thaler Pekar, Svend Erik Engh, Cilian Fennell, Victoria Ward, and Golden Fleece Group might still exist. I’m embarrassing probably forgetting several names, apologies. They may or may not have online courses, but surely would know of some recommendations, and post quite a bit online…

Hope that helps with the search?

John