Re: Technology/Tool to capture metadata across multiple repositories with millions of documents #metadata #tools

Tammy Bearden

Hello Minu.

Microsoft Project Cortex will help with that, but it is currently in Preview...few months to go yet.

We took a serious look at SmartLogic, BA Insight, and Synaptica last year...listed here in order of my preference from their demos.

I've opted to using Microsoft Power Automate (fka Flow) to do some of this auto-classification, and I'm eager to see what we'll be able to do with Project Cortex later this year.

Good luck,

Tammy

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, 04:55:24 PM CDT, Minu Mittal <minu.mittal@...> wrote:

Looking for metadata Technology/Tool to automate picking metadata from the document repositories, to help index and fill up the tags/fields with at least 85% accuracy. Have heard a great deal of use of such tools in Consumer Goods and Healthcare Industries. Welcome all thoughts/proposals.