Re: Key examples to demonstrate value of KM in an organization #biz-dev #value

Zweli Ndayi

Good morning Daan

Thank you so much for your response. I will be looking up for it.

On Sun, 03 May 2020, 07:54 Daan Boom, <daanboom@...> wrote:

Dear Zweli;

In the forthcoming g KM4Dev journal an article will appear on measuring the value of KM in an organization. The article went though a peer process and was approved for publication in January. I expect the journal to be released this month. KM4Dev journal is open access.

Daan

On May 3, 2020, at 11:09 AM, Zweli Ndayi <zweli.ndayi@...> wrote:

Good morning
Many organizations in SA are only starting now to embrace the concept of Knowledge Management. Now there is still a big confusion to understand the key role of knowledge management and impact it can have in an organization. Can you give me practical examples to demonstrate the value of KM. In your response can you be clear on the HOW part?

Thank you