Re: Key examples to demonstrate value of KM in an organization #biz-dev #value

Ken Wiggins

Zweli, you are asking a very open ended in “how you would, practically, demonstrate the value of KM.

May I suggest that you contact me off-line and I can engage you with Knowledge Management South Africa (KMSA).

We’ll be able to assist and bring you into the local KM fraternity.

Regards,

Ken.

Ken Wiggins | Manager; Knowledge Champion (Southern Africa) | Africa, India & Middle East (AIM) | Advisory Services

 rainbowsmaller I support inclusion

Ernst & Young Advisory Services (Pty) Ltd

102 Rivonia Road, Sandton, Gauteng Johannesburg, South Africa

Office: +27 11 772 4763 | Mobile: +27 82 521 0400 | Ken.Wiggins@...

Website: http://www.ey.com/aim