Re: Key examples to demonstrate value of KM in an organization #biz-dev #value

Ken Wiggins

Zweli, you are asking a very open ended in “how you would, practically, demonstrate the value of KM.

May I suggest that you contact me off-line and I can engage you with Knowledge Management South Africa (KMSA).

We’ll be able to assist and bring you into the local KM fraternity.

Regards, 

Ken.

Ken Wiggins | Manager; Knowledge Champion (Southern Africa) | Africa, India & Middle East (AIM) | Advisory Services

rainbowsmaller I support inclusion

Ernst & Young Advisory Services (Pty) Ltd

102 Rivonia Road, Sandton, Gauteng Johannesburg, South Africa

Office: +27 11 772 4763 | Mobile: +27 82 521 0400 | Ken.Wiggins@...

From: SIKM@groups.io <SIKM@groups.io> On Behalf Of Zweli Ndayi
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 12:12 PM
To: SIKM@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Key examples to demonstrate value of KM in an organization #Biz_Dev

Thank you so much Nick. Much appreciated! Will visit the blog

On Sun, 03 May 2020, 11:05 Nick Milton, <nick.milton@...> wrote:

My blog has a series of quantified Value Delivery examples

http://www.nickmilton.com/search/label/quantified

Nick Milton

From: SIKM@groups.io <SIKM@groups.io> On Behalf Of Zweli Ndayi
Sent: 03 May 2020 04:09
To: SIKM@groups.io
Subject: [SIKM] Key examples to demonstrate value of KM in an organization #Biz_Dev

Good morning
Many organizations in SA are only starting now to embrace the concept of Knowledge Management. Now there is still a big confusion to understand the key role of knowledge management and impact it can have in an organization. Can you give me practical examples to demonstrate the value of KM. In your response can you be clear on the HOW part?

Thank you

This email and any accompanying documentation may contain confidential or legally privileged information intended for a specific individual or entity and purpose. If you received the email in error, you may not disclose or use the contents. Please notify the sender of the error immediately and please destroy the original message. Ernst & Young cannot assure the integrity of this email or that it is free of any error, virus, interception or interference. Ernst & Young will not be liable for any damages arising from this email or use thereof, nor will Ernst & Young be liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this email. The use or contents of this email is intended for Ernst & Young's official business. If it is used for any other purpose, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed are those of the author. Only personnel that are duly authorised by Ernst & Young are entitled to bind Ernst & Young contractually. Ernst & Young reserves the right to monitor all email communication through their networks.

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.