Re: SharePoint to Microsoft 365 migration #SharePoint

Robert L. Bogue

At the risk of being redundant, while I have technical tricks up my sleeve, I fully concur with what others including Patrick has said.  The challenge is getting to clarity on the behaviors that you want people to have and then communicating the desired behaviors.

Simple questions occur like should I make a new team or a new channel?  I’ve attempted to answer some of those questions with a whitepaper “How Many Teams, Sites, Libraries, and Folders?” which you can get at https://thorprojects.com/connect/gifts/white-papers/how-many-teams-sites-libraries-and-folders/  I’ve not publicly announced the whitepaper yet but it will be launched this month.  (I just forced the page public so folks here could get it if they want, but it’s not linked from anywhere on the site yet.)

Anything that you can do to make what you want clearer will be helpful.

Rob

Robert L. Bogue

O: (317) 844-5310  M: (317) 506-4977 Blog: http://www.thorprojects.com/blog

Are you burned out?  https://ExtinguishBurnout.com can help you get out of it.