Re: SIKM Leaders Community 15th Anniversary #milestone

Joel Muzard

Congratulations Stan ! Amazing Community ! Thank you for all !

Le 6 mai 2020 à 07:27, Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...> a écrit :

15 years ago today I presented for the first time at the annual APQC Knowledge Management Conference. It was held that year in my former home town, St. Louis. Here are the slides I used:
Increasing Profits Through KM

On that same date the SIKM Leaders Community held its initial meeting. Here are details on that meeting and the history of the community:
SIKM Leaders Community: A community of practice for knowledge management

It was at that conference that I first met Tom Barfield, who became one of our first members. Tom is the presenter on this month's call on May 19, 2020 at 11 am EDT. Here is his topic:
Keeeb's Enterprise Intelligence Platform.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped make this community thrive for 15 years. That includes all of the presenters and attendees on the monthly calls, those who live tweet and ask questions during the calls, those who share and learn from posts, and those who ask and answer questions. A special thanks to Kate Pugh, Nancy Dixon, and Susan Ostreicher for leading the recent efforts to improve our community, and to all those who responded and agreed to participate in ongoing activities as a result.

If you would like to present or lead a discussion on a future monthly call, just let me know.  Here are the details on our calls:

With gratitude,
Stan