Re: SIKM Leaders Community 15th Anniversary #milestone

Ha! And then they said KM was pretty much dead! Well, fast forward to 2020, SIKM and KM is still very much alive and kicking!

Big congrats, Stan (and everyone else!), for making SIKM a special community for knowledge practitioners! We're are living through truly extraordinary times and I'm really glad SIKM keeps pushing the limits in terms of helping organisations understand how critical KM is for each and everyone of them. Back then, and even more so today! 👏👏👏