Re: Introducing the SIKM Leaders Community Champions Project #Special

Anthony Rhem

Edited

Stan, this is great and exciting news!

I also want to thank Aprill and Ivan who developed the project and are stepping into the initial community champion roles.

Tony

Dr. Anthony J. Rhem, PhD.

CEO/Principal Consultant

A.J. Rhem & Associates, Inc.