Re: In what Industries or Segments does KM Thrive? #KMers #discussion-starter #future-of-work #state-of-KM

T J Elliott

This piece by Audrey Watters on the history of educational technology and implications for what has to go on during the pandemic today is interesting because of how it reframes some of the assumptions that were made in that case. I found it relevant to what John and Murray were noting, but that might just be me!

ūü§Ē
Peace,
T.J. Elliott
609 306-4129

Wall Street Journal columnist and best selling author (His 2009 memoir Closing Time was a New York Times Notable Book of the Year) Joe Queenan and his collaborator T.J. Elliott are 'staging' Grudges, a problem comedy for our times, as a live streamed Zoom reading on Saturday, May16th at 7PM ET and Sunday, May 17th at 2PM ET

Reserve via EventBrite now or see the Knowledge Workings website for more information on this live streamed reading via Zoom.