Re: The KM Collection - easier access to best content #resources #search #curation

Lee Romero

Hi Tom - Thanks for doing this and providing us the ability to interact with your company's application.  I just registered and will dig into this.

As others have reported, I did get an error when I clicked on the link that was emailed to me to validate my account, but I clicked on the link in the error message and it worked.

Regards
Lee Romero

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 5:32 PM Tom Barfield <thomas.m.barfield@...> wrote:

I created The KM Collection to make it easier to find information on knowledge and collaboration. Please consider giving The KM Collection a try. I am looking for feedback on benefits of the collection for broad use by KM professionals and feedback on the capability itself.  The collection is hosted on the Keeeb Intelligence Platform - a start-up I joined last Fall.

What's in it for you?

  • Improved findability of knowledge resources.  When you search in Google, the Keeeb Discovery search will appear in the right pane performing your search in key knowledge sites. Sites currently in scope include the SIKM forum, APQC, Gurteen, Knoco, the KM Collection, and others.
  • Browse the curated folders of the best knowledge from across the Internet (I could use some help in improving the curation)
  • Create your own folders for your own research

Click here to learn more and decide if you would like to participate.

During next week's monthly SIKM call I plan to lead a discussion on what it can mean to Navigate Knowledge to the User.  This is the vision for Keeeb.  I hope you will join me and share your ideas.

Note that as a longtime member of the SIKM forum I am trying to be cautious about come across as "salesy" in inviting you to check out the KM Collection and in the monthly call next week. Please don't hesitate to let me know (
thomas.m.barfield@...) if you feel I am going over a line.

Thanks,
Tom