Re: May 2020 SIKM call: Tom Barfield - Navigating Knowledge to the User #monthly-call

Murray Jennex

on your slide 4 there needs to be a whole new branch on response effectiveness.  we need collect intelligence on the impact of models (especially using new models that aren't really developed fully) media coverage, impact and effectiveness of lock downs, impact on social structures (i.e. that we discovered that schools prevent hunger in kids and detect child abuse, impact of worship practices, impact on socialization practices (dating, shopping, sports), economic impact (unemployment, production, etc.) hunt for teatments and vaccines, etc.  I think this is much more valuable intelligence than what's listed.....murray jennex

-----Original Message-----
To: SIKM@groups.io <SIKM@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, May 22, 2020 8:24 am
Subject: Re: [SIKM] May 19 SIKM call: Tom Barfield - Navigating Knowledge to the User #monthlycall

Hi,

Following the discussion on COVID-19 and potential use of keeeb, please find here a proposal.
I gave edit right so please use the review/comments on it so there is one source of the proposal.

Stay Safe,

JC

From: SIKM <SIKM@groups.io> on behalf of "Stan Garfield via groups.io" <stangarfield@...>
Reply-To: SIKM <SIKM@groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM
To: SIKM <SIKM@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SIKM] May 19 SIKM call: Tom Barfield - Navigating Knowledge to the User #monthlycall

From Kate Pugh: Several people mentioned they were interested about the open data around Covid-19. This is Yahoo’s open source data, API, dashboard and article collection. They have extensive data validation.

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.