Re: Creating Online KM Course - Requesting Input #KM101 #learning

Cindy Young

Thank you, Krishna!

Regards,
Cindy

On May 26, 2020, at 9:01 AM, Paudel <kpaudel.np@...> wrote:

Dear Cindy,

Best of luck. The contextual materials and case study are more important.

Best,
Krishna

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 2:14 AM Cindy Young <cjbutler97@...> wrote:
Hello!  I am creating an online KM course for beginning professionals on their KM journeys.

I am starting it off with some history on KM (for instance, Polanyi, Nonaki), basics on tacit and explicit dimensions, terminology: knowledge sharing, transfer, creation, knowledge sharing networks/CoPs, and knowledge mapping,..but I just don't want to get too deep since this is a beginners course.  I will be doing videos for it with pdf transcripts. I would also like to highlight some of the more experienced people in KM in video interviews for this course.

  • I haven't decided on how many modules I will have, but what do you consider are the most essential ideas beginning KM professionals may be looking for to do their jobs?
  • What concepts for beginners would best help them get set up for success?
Thank you for any and all feedback!

Regards,
Cindy

Dr. Cindy Young, PMP, LSSMBB, CMQ/OE
CJ Young Consulting https://www.cjyoungconsulting.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/drcindyyoung/

Krishna Prasad Paudel
Skype: paudel_k, Twitter: twitter.com/paudel05