toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
This is what I would have found useful when I just started out.
1. What is KM and why do we need it?
2. What are some popular models approaches
3. What is the role of a knowledge manager, what skills are needed?
4. How to align KM efforts to organisational mission
5. Making a case on KM for C suite
6. What is full cycle KM and how do I implement it? Or different elements of KM
7. tools, methods, templates etc to implement KM
8. Where to look for support - networks, books, websites....
9. What successful KM looks like - case studies....
Hope this helps
Knowledge Curation and Systems Advisor
On Tue, May 26, 2020, 19:46 Cindy Young <cjbutler97@...> wrote: