Re: Creating Online KM Course - Requesting Input #KM101 #learning

Cindy Young

Thank you, Tom.  Yes, the SIKM team has really helped immensely!

Regards,
Cindy

On May 26, 2020, at 6:23 PM, Tom Short <tshortconsulting@...> wrote:

Just in case you don't already have enough material ;-) - I'll share what I have.

Two book chapters I wrote back in the early days of KM for two different KM text books.
The first text book, Components of a Knowledge Strategy, isn't even showing up on Amazon. In 2000 I wrote a chapter called Components of a Knowledge Strategy: Keys to Successful Knowledge Management. (Link goes to my Google Drive for sharing - it's a PDF).

The second text book, Knowledge Management Lessons Learned: What Works and What Doesn't, was published in 2002 and is available used on Amazon (click title). I wrote a chapter titled Knowledge Management in Action: Nine Lessons Learned. I've uploaded it here. The top reviewer on Amazon left a very nice compliment about this chapter.
--
-Tom
--

Tom Short Consulting