Re: Creating Online KM Course - Requesting Input #KM101 #learning

Keith De La Rue

Cindy -

Just in case you don’t already have enough - here’s a link to a book chapter I wrote a while ago. It was published in TIMAF Information Management Best Practices – Volume 1. This is a step-by-step guide to building a KM team and program based on the work I did a few years ago. It may provide a useful structure for a practical application: Building and Maintaining a Knowledge Transfer Toolkit.

Regards,

 - Keith.
Keith De La Rue
AcKnowledge Consulting
...acting on knowledge, communication and learning
email: keith@...
phone: +61 418 51 7676