Re: Creating Online KM Course - Requesting Input #KM101 #learning

Arthur Shelley

The KM course I run involves students cocreating a knowledge initiative (build a costed project proposal to present to a real clients based on a brief for a complex challenge). This works very well.

The course overview and assessment is described here: http://www1.rmit.edu.au/courses/013868

f anyone want a more complete description there are a few academic articles on the structure including this one:

https://journals.sfu.ca/jalt/index.php/jalt/article/view/19

The applied approach to learning is a great way to teach any topic, especially KM and knowledge flows as the learners experience the application and delivery of the proposal to a real client and see the outcomes of their work.

Regards

Arthur Shelley

Producer: Creative Melbourne

Author: KNOWledge SUCCESSion  Sustained performance and capability growth through knowledge projects

Earlier Books: The Organizational Zoo (2007) & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader (2009)

Principal: www.IntelligentAnswers.com.au

Founder: Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arthurshelley/

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com

Blog: www.organizationalzoo.com/blog

Creative-Melbourne-Banner_2018_Final_Smaller