Connectbeam #podcast

Matt Moore <laalgadger@...>

Edited

Bill,

Is that an excuse for me to get in a reference to my
Connectbeam podcast:
http://engineerswithoutfears.blogspot.com/2008/04/podcast-puneet-gupta-connectbeam.html

Cheers,

Matt

--- William Ives <iveswilliam@comcast.net> wrote:

This is not exactly answering your question but
there is a tool that
combines social bookmarking and social networking
that is great for
expertise location based on output. It is
Connectbeam - http://
www.connectbeam.com/

Bill Ives
On Apr 29, 2008, at 10:32 AM, Hoelting, Emily wrote:

Good Morning Everyone,

Does anyone know of a tool (checklist, assessment
list, etc.) that
facilitates the validation of a particular
expertise or
capability. Case in point, my group claims to be
SME's for
performance measurement. Is there an evaluation
tool that we can
undergo to prove our level of capability and/or
expertise?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Emily Hoelting

Boeing C3N - Business Excellence - Certified in
Knowledge
Management - (714) 372 0170 - Cell: (714) 866 1529

"Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may
remember; Involve me
and I'll understand"

Be a better friend, newshound, and