Re: Use of videos in KM programs #question #video

Jane Dysart

I love this discussion about using video for knowledge sharing and transfer.  It made me think that a session around this topic at KMWorld would be appropriate!

Would any of you like to talk/share videos/provide tips, tech, tools on this topic at KMWorld in DC, Nov 16-19?  Please let me know.

Thanks

Jane

Jane Dysart, Program Director, KMWorld 2020

http://www.kmworld.com/Conference/2020/

Curator of Curiosity & Partner

Dysart & Jones Associates

jane@...