Re: Data Journalism videos #data-journalism #video

T J Elliott

Edited

Data visualizations formed an essential part of our knowledge management activities at ETS. We started out with sending people to Tufte and supported a community of practice of data visualizers. I have followed Flowing Data  https://flowingdata.com/
for years and one of the advantages of that site is the ability to receive more specialized instruction if desired.

Peace,
T.J

"Truth may be crucified and justice buried, but one day they will rise again. We must live and face death if necessary with that hope.”

Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.